An incredible amount of things have been happening, from up-and-close with ELLE editors at my school to existential epiphanies about the rest of my life's work. Working through them right now is like driving a tank through the mud. It's both very exciting and very frustrating!
I swear I'm going to utilize this blog more in light of some of these things.
Side-note- got the photo! Here is the crocheted wire dress I worked on at my internship with Sue Freda! Here debuting in New York City during fashion week.
But in the meantime, here's a little refreshing post from Gala's latest idea, Curious Tuesday!
It's tres simple- just comment with your answers to the following questions! It's a fabulous way to get to know my readers & each other, and share some laughs :)
1. What is the strangest compliment you’ve ever received?
2. What’s your little-known talent?
3. What do you obsessively search for on eBay?
4. When you were a child, who did you worship & want to be like?
5. What was your palate band? A.k.a. the band that got you off the Top 20 on the radio and opened up the music world for the first time!
Do share! My own answers are in the comments :)