A HUGE thank you to those of you who have followed or stopped by http://kalonity.blogspot.com. It has been a tremendously experimental work-in-progress. With your help, I've been able to work on developing a project that I think reflects my philosophy much more accurately, not to mention will provide more consistent, interesting content for you guys!
- What does "personal style" really mean?
- The implications of fashion beyond clothes
- A behind-the-scenes look at fashion designing
Posted by Tee at 11:06 PM
Posted by Tee at 3:26 PM
...from a recent photoshoot I styled, to thoughts on a NY Times article about interns as free labor. These things may come with time. But right now, all I can do is apologize for the long hiatus in posting, and offer as an excuse something that I cannot even yet disclose!
Posted by Tee at 11:36 PM
Posted by Tee at 4:19 PM
Ah, Rodarte. Their keenness of vision and unusual ability to realize their avant-garde designs always get me, if the romantic sensibility doesn't first. They dreamt up a series of sleepwalkers (pun intended this time) based on a trip to a border-city in Mexico. And that is what separates them from the pack. So many other designers would have simply stayed with the surface aesthetics and not even tried to push the concept further. I'm looking at you...and what's this? You again?
Posted by Tee at 9:08 PM
Posted by Tee at 4:39 PM
Posted by Tee at 9:42 PM
Posted by Tee at 3:20 PM
- Being really passionate in certain aspects of your life, and lackluster in others- thus, lack of balance.
- Not really being passionate about any aspect- balanced, but obviously lacking in other ways
- Striving to be passionate about every aspect- balanced with a purpose!
Posted by Tee at 11:48 AM
Posted by Tee at 4:21 PM
Posted by Tee at 9:21 PM
Posted by Tee at 6:59 PM
- What do I want out of this situation?
- Is this task/errand/phone conversation/relationship in my best interest?
- Am I doing what I really want with my free time?
- Am I heading in a direction that will make me happy?
Posted by Tee at 7:01 PM
Posted by Tee at 9:59 PM
Posted by Tee at 1:08 PM
Posted by Tee at 2:38 PM